Little Medic Girl

Thursday, March 09, 2006


Well it is that time again. Kristine over at Random and Odd wants to see our Junk. Ok Quit Laughing... This is serious **Chuckle**! She wants to see if we are as Random and Odd as she is... Most likely we are.. I have decided to do a comparative SPF between Danny and myself which should be very entertaining! If you read the bottom I will share a secret with you .

1) The Trunk Our Our Cars....







This is the trunk of my r I keep a blanket, a tool kit, a scarf and a small tool box in there. I usually have my medical jump kit in there but I take it out at night.

The Bed of Dannys Truck... Safety vest, spare tire, and a fire extinguisher... What a good little Fire Fighter!

2) Our Trash Cans.

Here is the garbage in my kitchen. Not so exciting but I love it.

This would be Dannys Garbage can in his bedroom. Isn't it amazing what men keep in their rooms?

3)Our Junk Drawers... The hardest one for me to do.

Yup that one is mine. Let's investigate... I have a Biohazard Sharps Container, Bandaids, Ammunition, A stethoscope, Etc...

And this is Dannys... I don't even want to guess what is in there. Maybe you all can try if you are brave enough.

I have a secret to tell you all... I have OCD. I actually had to call Danny up and ask him what "Normal" people would have in a junk drawer. I don't have one so I created one then proceeded to put everything back in exactly the right place... Ugh. So now ya know...Did you Play???

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home