Little Medic Girl

Monday, February 06, 2006

Ok the first thing I have to say is I like firemen!
Posted by Picasa I have always thought my my life was crazy enough without a man in it but hey we all have our flaws. Over the last 7 years I have fought to keep my life together. Sometimes failing miserably. Most of the time I can keep things running smoothly(as much as a single mom can.)
I work insane hours that most people would hate. I work with men then come home to little men. My boys keep me really busy.. Especially my oldest Ethan. He is 11 and a genious... literally! My youngest Zachary is a normal 9 year old boy. Thank God! I couldn't handle two of them. So with sports, private tutoring sessions, Doctors, Dentists etc.. I could lose my mind!
But I digress. Why in all that is holy would I want a man on top of all that? I honestly have no idea. One just kinda fell in my lap! What exactly am I gonna do with a man? Wait don't answer that! I know what to do with one. I mean what am I going to do with a relationship?
My partner at work, Turp made a myspace page for me kinda as a joke. So one night I was looking through it and ran across a fireman. I used to be one and thought it would be fun just to chat. Here's the catch. He was great! Smart, funny, cute the whole package. We chatted online for hours. Then we moved on to phone calls. The only downside to Fireman is he lives 2 1/2 hours away. Just for future reference...I HATE to drive! I do so much of it at work. So when I am not working and I drive I get anxiety, Bad.
We talked ALOT! I really like him and I decided to go meet him. Long story short.. We have had 2 incredable weekends and I can't wait to see him again. We talk several times every day. I am actually excited to see where this goes. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home