Little Medic Girl

Friday, February 10, 2006

Revenge is Sweet!
I tried to post this last night but Blogger was P.M.S.ing.
Just so ya know I am allergic to soy. The look like a strawberry, Puff up like a scared Blow Fish, Quit breathing kind of allergic!
Now that ya got that little tid bit of information. Turp and J. decided that they were going to be evil last night. They wanted Chinese food. Now I Loves me some Chinese food! However if I eat it I am poppin' Benedryl like Tic Tacs. SO they make me go to Panda Express so they can order what seemed like 2 of everything on the menu. They proceed to pass boxes back and forth under my nose saying things like " Oh this is sooo good"and "Do you want some" "That's right you can't have any huh?" just cruel right???
I sat there watching them chow down like Armageddon was coming and this was their last meal. Begrudingly I picked at my rabbit food plotting my revenge. I was thinking that some homemade fudge brownies laced with Ex Lax sounded like a good idea but what happened next was better that anything I could ever have done.
They got Food Poisoning! Ha! The boys were definitely green around the gills and wussed out of the rest of our shift. By the time we got back to the shop to drop off the bus all Turp could do was puke and groan. Neither of them was in any shape to drive. I piled them both in my car and schlepped them home. J. tried to say thanks, I think, but what he actually said came out like word salad.
As I sit here writing this post I have come up with what I want to say to the pair of them when I call to check on them today... KARMA FUCKERS...KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home