Little Medic Girl

Thursday, March 02, 2006


D-O-U-B-L-E T-R-O-U-B-L-E Posted by Picasa

Well I know I haven't posted in a while. I am a bad Blogger. Shame on me!
Nuff said Bout that. I went down to Dannys house last weekend. Hooray!
I took a vacation day Thursday. Got Ethan to his dads house a day earlier by letting him skip a day of school. (Bad Mommy). I thought I was a free woman to enjoy a blissful long weekend in my Hunnys arms..
Not exactly what happened though. I am a typical girl who chooses fashion over function in footwear. Not too bright when it comes to running up and down the stairs while packing. I slipped and fell down about 4 steps and landed on my foot the wrong way. I heard a loud cracking sound along with bruising my ego. Ouch...
I had to call my sister to break into my house and get me up the stairs. Since I was not about to call 911 and have someone from my crew find me sprawled out on my floor looking like a total jackass.
I went to the hospital and got sent to Fast Track. I don't ever get to the Fast Track while working so I knew no one in the clinic and the bad part was they didn't know me. I got the total brush off by the P.A. there.. He spent maybe 2 minutes with me and sent me for x-rays. Now remember I said above that I landed on my FOOT. I never said ankle.. I told him my ankle was fine but my foot was hurting.. Well guess what the genius did he got an ankle series. Dumbass.
The films totally missed where I was actually injured. And no surprise when he came back and showed me the films and said my ankle was fine.. Just ice it and take some tylenol for pain..
Now I am not a Doctor. Never said I was.. But even I know how to read a chart for allergies.. I am not allergic to tylenol but I am not allowed to have it.. I have had part of my liver removed and still have wonkey liver panels so I can't take certain things. Tylenol being one of them.. Needless to say I was just pissed and left..
I called my own Doc and let her know what was happening.. I took a ton of ibuprofen this weekend and tuffed it out. SO more on that tid bit in my next post ok..
On to my weekend...
This Is my Danny and Me right before we went out on Saturday night. We went out to dinner at Red Lobster with Staci, Chad, Dannys Mother and Aunt. I Love his Mom And Aunt.. They are great ladies. We had a fabulous time making fun of the drunk, annoyingly loud, birthday party at the table next to us. After dinner us "young kids" went out dancing and drinking..yep I said dancing and drinking. Ok not that I actually drink. But you get the idea. We stopped by and picked up Michelle. She is an absolute doll.
So we are out on the dance floor getting our groove on and this old man who had a dance partner of his own, completely stopped dancing turned around ignoring his partner. He was Way too busy watching us girls dance together. I laughed my ass off. We all did. We had a great time except for the fat chick who stood on my sore foot.. A little ice and I was back on the floor.
I get to be the designated driver when we go out which I don't mind at all since I know everyone will get home safe and sound. Plus I get to drive Chads totally Bitching brand new Chevy truck. This thing is a huge 4 door powerful Bad Ass.
We dropped Michelle off first and decided to stop by the fire house to get some pictures for fun...hehehe..
Let's just say Chad was SMASHED... And here is the proof!
He was leaning on the truck to hold himself up. His version of it was that he was just holding the truck up. In the picture at the top Staci and I both had clothes on but you can't tell I have anything on.. Oh well it is all good.. We took some great pics and had a lot of fun.
Sunday I had to go home and work the back half of my shift. Ahhh.. Back to the norm which is my life!

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 02, 06:50:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Baby thats sure a hot guy your with in that pic..hehehe..Thanks for a fun weekend..Had a lot of fun. Love ya baby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home