Little Medic Girl

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Girlie Day!
Yippie!! Occasionally I have to kick off the combat boots, bullet proof vest and just be Regular girl.
So I have parked my ass in front of my computer with a bag of mini Milkyways! This evening I am gonna paint my toenails and add lowlights to my hair. How's that for a girlie day?
In all actuality I am wishing I could be with Danny tonight! I haven't seen him in two weeks and It is driving me nutz! I still have to wait two more before I see him.. Hmmm maybe I'll sneak away for a weekend to see him. Ditch work for a night. Yup sounding like a plan already. I still have to get around what to do with the kids.. I do have some sisters who owe me a few! He he he my evil plan is working! Damn I am such a girl.

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Feb 11, 07:35:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see you are getting a plan in order huh..wonders what I could do to help make it work..Cause someone is missen you too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home