Little Medic Girl

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Breaking The Rules...

And loving it! Turp and I have broke a few tonight. No big deal. We can usually be found on the laptop surfin' the net between calls at post. However we stopped by the pizza place where my twin nephews are having their 3rd Birthday party. My oldest son was there so it was nice to see him. A lot of the kids were running up saying stuff like "cool your mom is a cop". I wear a badge. So I understand the mix up. I took my nephews out to my rig and let them light it up and play with the sirens around the parking lot. They loved it! Turp on the other hand just stood off to the side and looked scary. We NEVER let Turp around kids. He usually just growls and says "Little things are getting to close" Like he did tonight. I keep him around to do the heavy lifting.
I have to ask a question. Why do parents feel the need to call for a medic when their kid does something stupid such as shove a lego piece up their nose? Yup we got that one tonight. All I can pretty much do is say "Yup it looks stuck up there". Offer transport or tell them to take the kid to urgent care. I still laugh at the strange things I see. I'll post later if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home