Little Medic Girl

Thursday, March 02, 2006


I am breaking my S.P.F. cherry!
Please forgive me I don't have access to my camera tonight so I am improvising.

So Kristine over at Random And Odd has asked to see...


1) My favorite jeans.
I am the one in the white sweater. The jeans are Apollo Brand. They fit Mommy hips and butt great.
This was taken on Christmas in my kitchen. Here we have Me, My Mom, Ethan and my older sister Renee.





Caution! You will see naked women!!



2) Birthmarks, Moles and Freckles

Ok here we go:



You will see my birthmark if you can get past the pretty colors, butterflies and naked fairies. Yup it is that mark that looks like a big ass bruise.



MY BIRTHMARK!



3) my photo albums.
I warned you I would have to improvise. These are scrapbooks that I actually own.
I love to keep scrapbooks and I keep 2 in each of the boys rooms. One for them to put together and one I am putting together for them. The rest are kept in my china hutch.

How did you like your visit to my little world? Did you play?

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home