Little Medic Girl

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


I'm Back!!!
For the past week my life has been turned upside down with work and poor sleep!
This has been where I have spent over 118 hours since Sunday March 10th.
I have ate in here slept in here, been puked on bleed on spit at and punched in here... Ahhh. Home away from home. I guess the best part and the worst part is that the whole time I am stuck in a Painted Band-Aid box with Mike. He is Tons of fun to be with. He would on the other hand say we had a really shitty week but what did I know ... It wasn't me who ZIPPED my Johnson up in my pants or creased the side of our pretty bus by backing it into a pole.(FD was supposed to be spotting but got distracted by something shiny I think.) Right now I am just grateful to be crawling into my own bed with an Ambien and a sleep mask.. Nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home