Little Medic Girl

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


Happy Birthday Dawn!!
My Baby sister turned 28 on March 11th. I finally got to take her out to celebrate on the 13th. Thank God none of us drinks or these pics could have been much worse. I will refer to these lovely shots for future blackmail use.. hehehe.. Evil sister that I am.





Dawn hates to be licked anywhere so Jennifer and I tried to cover her face in slobbery goodness..
Jennifer is Dawns younger sister.
What decent sister wouldn't at least try and torture her sister for their Birthday? I will share some of the other random goodness that was this party..




This wonderful nice man was SO Cool! He has an amazing voice. Poor Baby was uncorruptible until he met us.

Then We Go And Do This To Him.......


He seemed like such a nice boy! Until complete strangers forced him to wear a Princess Tiara! He did however let me take pictures with the knowledge that all of Blogland would see them.. So Point and Laugh at will!!! I call him Abs.. cuz boy are his nice.. I spent a few minutes getting up close and personal rubbing those chiseled things.. YEA ME!

Everyone at one point or another had that Damned tiara on. But as Blogger is a bitch I cannot post all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home