Little Medic Girl

Thursday, December 21, 2006

10 Days Of Joy!
S.P.F...
Brought to us by Shaun and Kristine at Random and Odd.
This week... A holiday of Decemberish delight! Our assignment this week is:
1.) One decoration.
2.) One present.
3.) One stocking stuffed with something.
Disclaimer: Here at my house we celebrate both Hanukkah AND Christmas. Hence 10 days of joy. (Roman Catholic Mother and a Jewish father. It works for us and we don't ask questions.
Moving on...

One Ornament.






I don't know why exactly I like this one. Just pretty guess. My tree is done in white and blue with feather garland. I have collected ornaments from all over the world. This one keeps drawing my eyes and my memories.

2.) One stocking stuffed with something.

My hope is that the passes will not be crappy. That would mean that Brett will have his hands stuffed in this sucker on Monday morning.

3.) One Present.

My oldest son takes full responsibility for this one. I have no clue what is in it but it does say to Mommy on it. YAY!

Sorry the photos are so rough. I have been working a 24 hour shift and I am going WAAYYYY into O.T. . I guess there really is no rest for the wicked. Oh ya and Blogger is a Bah humbugging this post.

Ok So I didn't play for MONTHS I know. But I hope you all have a Happy Holiday or Holidays of your choice.

Did Ya play??

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home