Little Medic Girl

Thursday, May 04, 2006


SPF! Kristine over at Random and Odd has once again given us our assignment and once again I am her willing slave. For THIS Friday, May 5th, 2006
*Body of Water - think big or small it's up to you.
*Something with Flavor - yes, another wide open one
*Plant your Ass - where you park it
Go ahead, bitch and complain about having to think about it. I love to hear you whine!!

This week has been really topsy turvy.. My Father has Parkinsons and Epilepsy. So I am posting this tonight as I will be catching a flight to Fresno in the early am. Things took a turn for the worst so I am going down there to bring him back. If I don't get a chance to visit your SPF and comment forgive me.
Now on with the good stuff!
1) Body of water
Ok I know this is not a pretty sight. This is the pool in my back yard.. It should have been my project this week to get cleaned out and painted but I got suckered into working a shitload of hours. What is another week of green yukkieness gonna hurt.. I have to clean and paint this bugger out every spring.. OH JOY






2) Something with flavor
This is one of my favorite treats. Rootbeer Float. YUMMY!











3)Plant your ass. Where you park it.
This is where I sit for up to 70 hours a week. Not comfy but when the cot is in the back it is an excellent place to nap on shift.















Did Ya Play?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home