Little Medic Girl

Sunday, July 23, 2006



OK SO I promised to add to what I said in my last SPF.. Well here goes..That would be Brett with his arms wrapped around me. We have known each other for over 17 years and have been the best of friends. When I got sick again this spring he told me to come on down and relax... Well let's just say I did more than that. I fell in love with someone who has always been there for me. He really is a good man. He held me tight while I was puking from treatment.. Kept icepacks at the ready for my tummy after my surgery. Yep I had it all done in Texas.. It really was a beautiful place to relax.. So here I go with surprise #2
This is MINE!!! The white one not the blue one.. yup I bought it. I will be leaving Washington for Galveston Island for 2 full weeks. Just to chill and have some quiet ME time. Brett has gotten the house completely furnished and all the extras I may need.. But I am now the proud owner of VACATION PROPERTY..Now some of you would like it if I permanently made the move to Texas.. but my family and my heart will always be up north.. I guess all my dreams are coming true.. And Brett has been patiently waiting for the time to be right.. Well folks the time is right.. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home