Little Medic Girl

Thursday, April 27, 2006

S.P.F. It's all how you look at it.
Brought to us by the lovely Kristine over at Random & Odd.
I wan’t you to remember what you learned a few weeks ago and use them this week.
1. Something Big
2. Something Small
3. Half of Something
Remember, PERSPECTIVE. It may be small to you, but get on the floor and take the picture and see how big it looks. GET CREATIVE!! Think outside the house box. Half of something can be taken ANY way. Actually, all of these can be taken any way you want.
1) My Something Big. I have the most wonderful flowers popping up all over at my house.

















2) Something Small
Ok so it looks huge but it is actually only about 1 inch long. Yes that is the sky. Just so you know... I DO NOT recommend hanging upside down by your legs from your patio roof to take a picture of the windchimes!








3) Half Of Something
I got Amazing balloons and roses sent to me for my Birthday! My friend Brett moved to Texas and must be missing me cuz he sent this camera to me too! I have such great friends!


So did you play??

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home