Little Medic Girl

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Growing up is no fun at all!
I just got home from my family Doc and I have been put on my first Getting Old Medicine. This kinda pisses me off.. Maybe because I just had my 31st birthday and actually felt great about it. I guess I can deal with it just as long as I can still show up to my sons school and have one of his friends ask him..."Who's the Hottie?"
Beta Blockers Overview. This group of medicines is known as beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta-blocking agents, or, more commonly, beta-blockers. Beta-blockers are used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Some beta-blockers are also used to relieve angina (chest pain) and in heart attack patients to help prevent additional heart attacks. Beta-blockers are also used to correct irregular heartbeat, prevent migraine headaches, and treat tremors. They may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home